2.6.08

bunny!


For anyone completely out of the loop, Brock let me get a bunny! And by Brock let me, I mean that Brock is letting him live at his house because I cant have him at my house.
I missed out on getting a free Netherlands Dwarf bunny, cage and all off of Kijiji. I then found out that PJ's pets had a sale that when you bought a small pet, you got the food and alfalfa for free. I called around and found that the londonderry PJ's had 2 Netherland dwarfs, so I asked Brock if we could look at them saturday afternoon. As soon as we got there and I saw the little black bunny I HAD to have him. So we went and looked at cage prices and food prices and what not, then I said that we needed to find a small pets person to ask about whats best and to get the bunny. I grabbed the first person we saw and I said I wanted the netherlands dwarf, we went and picked a cage, food and everything, and hen we went to pay, and the cashier said I almost made the little boy cry because he was going to buy it too. Too bad. Im a better bunny owner anyways.
Hes really shy right now, but hes really well behaved. He doesnt bite when gets scared when I pick him up (like some small rodents do!), and he doesnt squirm. He has yet to poop on me aswell.
He really likes carrots, and I introduced him to Celery today.
Hes the best bunny ever.
Im also taking candidates who want to watch him from July 5-13 while Brock and I are in San Diego.
And by the looks of it his name is Spook, unless I can find something better to name him.


In other news, I completely fucked up my left ear, and I have to leave jewelry out until it heals up properly. Except Ive been cheating and I put my jewelry in for an hour or 2 a couple times a day, so it doesnt get too small on me. But its going to be another while before I get it up to 7/8".

I havent got a call back from the cancer board, but capital health jobs take a while to contact you. It took about a month for me to hear about the STEPs student position 2 years ago. So well see. I almost walked out yesterday. I cannot take some of the staff, they really piss me off. It makes me so mad!! I cannot wait to get out. They're going to be really fucked by the end of the 13 week cut back.

Im going to go play with my bunny more, pce.


6 comments:

Beans said...

First of all, WTF happened to your sweet sweet pink blog? *Sad face*

Secondly, I would very much like to look after Frodo while you guys are gone, but I'll have to talk to Mason about it first -- I don't think he's too savvy with the idea of a bunny in the house. *More sad face*

Beans said...

I talked to Mason last night and he's okay if I look after Frodo while you guys are away~! (As long as I don't buy a bunny of my own afterwards, he says, lol.)

NickieC said...

First, Green is my favorite colour, I converted

Secondly, Id be more than glad to let you watch him, since you seem to have the most mushy feelings for him

Wulf Eigler said...

I've seen cuter bunnies.

NickieC said...

Ive seen cuter Lances, but you dont see me complaining.

Beans said...

Oh man, Nickie you beat me to it.